Barcelona is known for its rich history and culture, and for its impressive buildings and monuments, such as the Sagrada Familia, Casa Batlló and Park Güell, all designed by the famous architect Antoni Gaudí. The city also has a wide range of cultural offerings, with a large number of museums, art galleries, theatres and festivals throughout the year. Barcelona is a vibrant and cosmopolitan city, with a lively nightlife, an abundance of restaurants and bars, and several beaches nearby.
Car parks where you are
We have over 300 car parks across Spain and Portugal.
Intuitive app for stays
Manage your stay, charging and mobility in our app.
In our ticketless parking lots, the barrier opens through license plate reader technology. No ticket. No fuss.
Products tailored to you
Reserve your parking spot, get a Multipass or season pass, electric charging...
Regulated parking zones in Barcelona
There are currently two types of spaces in Barcelona:
- Blue zone: These are intended to encourage high vehicle turnover around service areas. All vehicles may park in these zones for the maximum time indicated on the sign. This time can be of 1, 2, 3 or 4 hours.
- Green zone: These are intended to prioritise the parking of vehicles belonging to local residents of over non-residents. All vehicles can be parked in these areas. Parking shall be for the maximum duration indicated on the sign, which may be 1 or 2 hours.
On the other hand, we find 4 possible rates that vary depending on the demand in each area:
- Rate A
- Rate B
- Rate C
- Blue zone: Monday to Friday, from 9:00 to 20:00
- Central blue zone: Monday to Saturday from 09:00 to 20:00
- Blue zone beaches: Monday to Sunday (holidays included) from 09:00 to 20:00
A and B rate
- 0 Emissions badge: €0.00 / h - €0.00 / h
- ECO badge: €2.50 / h - €2.25 / h
- C badge: €3.25 / h - €3.00 / h
- B badge: €3.50 / h - €3.25 / h
- No badge: €3.75 / h - €3.50 / h
C and D rate
- Distintivo 0 Emisiones: 0,00 €/h - 0,00 €/h
- Distintivo ECO: 1,96€/h - 1,08 €/h
- Distintivo C: 2,71€/h - 1,83 €/h
- Distintivo B: 2,96€/h - 2,08 €/h
- Sin Distintivo: 3,21€/h - 2,33 €/h
- Monday to Saturday: From 8:00 to 20:00
- All vehicles, regardless of badge: €0.20 / day Rates A and B
A and B rates
- 0 Emissions badge: €0.50 / h - €0.50 / h
- ECO badge: €3.00 / h - €2.75 / h
- C badge: €3.75 / h - €3.50 / h
- B badge: €4.00 / h - €3.75 / h
- No badge: €4.25 / h - €4.00 / h
The Professional Rate is for people associated with guilds or professional groups that have signed an agreement with the City Council. It is also possible purchase prepaid cards for preferential green parking spaces from your trade or professional association.
- 0 Emissions badge: €0.00 / h
- ECO badge: €2.50 / h
- C badge: €2.50 / h
- B badge: €2.50 / h
- No badge: €2.50 / h