Huesca is a city located in Aragón. Known for its rich history and impressive cultural heritage, the city boasts numerous tourist attractions, such as the Cathedral of Santa María de Huesca, the Monastery of San Pedro el Viejo, the Castle of Loarre, and the Citadel of Jaca. Additionally, it serves as an excellent starting point for exploring the Natural Park of the Pyrenees and the surrounding mountains.
Regulated parking zones in Huesca
- Monday to Friday: from 9:00 to 14:00 hours and from 16:30 to 20:00 hours
- Saturday: from 9:00 to 14:00
- Sundays and public holidays: No service.
Maximum parking time: 3 hours without permits, 9 hours for service vehicles (with permits), and no time limit for residents (with permits) and after paying the corresponding fee.
- 15 minutes (minimum): €0.20
- 30 minutes: €0.40
- 1 hour: €0.80
- 1 hour and a half: €1.20
- 2 hours: €1.60
- 2 hours and a half: €2.10
- 3 hours (maximum): €2.60
Currently, there are two types of resident cards for Huesca:
- Resident Class A Card (€135 per year): This card allows unlimited parking in restricted parking zones without the need for additional tickets.
- Resident Class B Card (€40 per year): This card requires the purchase of additional tickets each time, with the following rates:
- Weekly Ticket: €2
- Daily Ticket (or less): €0.35
Additionally, there is a 200-hour card available for merchants or professionals, which costs €84.