Majadahonda is a city located in the autonomous community of Madrid, a short distance from the capital. It has a wide variety of shops, restaurants and bars, as well as a vibrant nightlife. Majadahonda also offers its visitors an impressive selection of parks and green spaces, ideal for strolling and enjoying the outdoors.
Car parks where you are
We have over 300 car parks across Spain and Portugal.
Intuitive app for stays
Manage your stay, charging and mobility in our app.
In our ticketless parking lots, the barrier opens through license plate reader technology. No ticket. No fuss.
Products tailored to you
Reserve your parking spot, get a Multipass or season pass, electric charging...
Regulated parking zones in Majadahonda
The general hours of regulation in Zone 1, Zone 2 and Zone 3 are:
- Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 14:00 and from 16:00 to 20:00
- Saturdays from 10:00 to 14:00
- Sunday and bank holidays: No service
Special hours of regulation in the area of the Virgen de Iciar residential area, on the road M-509 (Plantío) from No. 74 to No. 136 (PARES) is:
- Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 14:00
- Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays: No service
Tariff and Voucher
- 15 minutes (minimum): €0.25
- 30 minutes: €0.35
- 1 hour: €0.75.
- 2 hours (Maximum): €1.40.
Occasional Resident Voucher: €0.25/day