Palafrugell is a town on the Costa Brava, in the province of Girona. It is known for its beaches with crystal clear waters and its charming old town, which has preserved its medieval structure with cobbled streets and colourful houses. Palafrugell is also famous for being the birthplace of the Sardana Festival, a traditional Catalan dance, and for its handcrafted pottery production.
Car parks where you are
We have over 300 car parks across Spain and Portugal.
Intuitive app for stays
Manage your stay, charging and mobility in our app.
In our ticketless parking lots, the barrier opens through license plate reader technology. No ticket. No fuss.
Products tailored to you
Reserve your parking spot, get a Multipass or season pass, electric charging...
Regulated parking zones in Palafrugell
- Monday: No service
- Monday to Saturday: from 9:00 to 13:30 and from 16:30 to 20:00
- Sunday: from 9:00 to 13:30
- Public holidays not falling on Mondays, from June 1 to September 30: There is service.
- Public holidays not falling on Monday, from October 1 to May 30: No service.
- 15 minutes (minimum): €0.20
- 30 minutes: €0.65
- 1 hour: €1.53
- 1.5 hours (Maximum): €2.50
- El Casal area - 6-hour Ticket: €4.00/day
- Zona El Casal - Daily Ticket: €8.00/day