Torrijos is a city in the province of Toledo, Castilla-La Mancha. With an extensive historical-artistic heritage, this city is famous for its monuments, such as the Palace of Pedro I, the Clock Tower and the Church of San Gil. Torrijos is also an ideal destination for nature lovers thanks to its proximity to the Cabañeros National Park and the Lagunas de Ruidera Natural Park.
Regulated parking zones in Torrijos
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 to 14:00 and 16:00 to 20:00
- Saturday: 9:00 to 14:00.
- Sunday and bank holidays: No service.
- 15 minutes (minimum): 0,20 €
- 1 hour: 0,66 €
- 2 hours (maximum): 1,38 €
- Comerciants day bonus: 1,00 €