Vigo is a beautiful coastal city in the province of Pontevedra. With its fishing port and marina, nearby beaches and lively nightlife, Vigo is a city that has a lot to offer. It also has a rich history, culture and gastronomy, which attract visitors from all over the world. Discover the charms of Vigo while strolling through its streets full of life and visiting its museums and historic monuments.
Car parks where you are
We have over 300 car parks across Spain and Portugal.
Intuitive app for stays
Manage your stay, charging and mobility in our app.
In our ticketless parking lots, the barrier opens through license plate reader technology. No ticket. No fuss.
Products tailored to you
Reserve your parking spot, get a Multipass or season pass, electric charging...
Regulated zones in Vigo
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am to 2:00 pm and 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
- Saturday, Sundays and holidays: No service.
Rate blue zone
- 33 minutes (minimum): 0,30 €.
- 1 hour: 0,60 €.
- 1 hour and 30 minutes: 1,00 €.
- 2 hours (maximum): 1,45 €.
- Monday to Friday: from 9:00 to 14:00 and from 16:00 to 20:00.
- Saturday, Sunday and public holidays: No service.
- Every two hours: 0,35 €
- Annual Subscription: €98.00 (calendar year)
- Quarterly Subscription: €34.00 (natural quarter)