Vitoria-Gasteiz is the capital of the province of Álava, Basque Country. This city is renowned for its cultural, historical and environmental richness. The historic centre is on a hill and boasts a large number of medieval buildings and monuments, such as the Cathedral of Santa María and the Palace of Ajuria Enea, the headquarters of the Presidency of the Basque Government. The city is also known for its large green spaces, such as La Florida Park.
Regulated zones in Vitoria
- Monday to Friday: 10:00 to 14:00 and 16:00 to 20:00
- Saturday: 10:00 to 14:00
- Sunday and bank holidays: No service
- From 5 to 31 August, both inclusive: free (if 4 August is a work day, the parking rules will be suspended at 14:00 on that day)
Rate blue and green zone 1.
- 30 minutes (minimum): €1.30
1 hour: €2.05
1 hour and 30 minutes (maximum): €2.85
Rate blue and green zone 2.
- 30 minutes (minimum): €1.00
- 1 hour: €1.65
- 1 hour and 30 minutes (maximum): €2.30